Heart Stamping with Petal Point Ink for Valentine's Day - Clearsnap

Embossed Vellum Love Heart Valentine's Day Card with Teresa Collins Petal Point Pigment Ink

Hi! I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card that I created for Clearsnap today. I've been crafting with ColorBox Petal Point ink for years, and just realized that two petals together make a heart shape. I'm not sure why I didn't make this connection before. I'm definitely going to make up for lost time and use this direct from petal-to-paper stamping technique on all my love-themed projects this month.

Look for my quick and easy tutorial for this card on the Clearsnap blog soon!

Teal and Red Stamped Glassine Valentine's Day Card

I have another Valentine's Day Card Tutorial that I created a couple years ago that is also up on the Clearsnap blog. I share the instructions to make this card as well as what ink works best to stamp on slick surfaces like glassine.

DIY Heart-Shaped Monoprint Pendant Tutorial for Valentine's Day
One of my favorite Valentine's Day projects is this set of DIY Heart-Shaped Monoprint Pendants. This project uses one of my favorite techniques; turning monoprints into resin paper and using those one-of-a-kind prints for jewelry and mixed media pieces. I wanted to create something special for my daughters for Valentine's Day, and they love jewelry. I've noticed that most of the offerings in their favorite stores are poorly made and a bit uninspired. I put my craft stash to good use with this project and I think I've come up with something a little more meaningful than a store-bought necklace. Follow the link for the tutorial!

Clearsnap Supplies:
ColorBox® Pigment Petal Point by Teresa Collins
ColorBox® Pigment Ink by Teresa Collins: Loft Black
3x3 Wood Mount Stamp: Love
ColorBox® Clear Embossing Powder

Other Supplies: Cardstock (Pion Design); Patterned Paper (Crate Paper); Washi Tape (Love My Tapes); Vellum; Crafty Foam Tape (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!
Valentine's Day Card with Stamped and Embossed Petal Point Heart

Comments

Post a Comment