St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans Shamrock Mini Album - Creative Embellishments

Green St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans Chipboard Shamrock Mini Album with Pot of Gold and Rainbow Ribbon

Hi! I'm sharing a shamrock mini album that I created to document all of my St. Patrick's Day shenanigans for Creative Embellishments today. I look forward to this fun holiday every year. My daughters like to build leprechaun traps and I love to cook an Irish feast. I am much more likely to finish a mini album if I have most of the work done before the holiday. The selection of Irish embellishments in the Creative Embellishments Store is fantastic. All I need to complete this album are pictures.

Green St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans Chipboard Shamrock Mini Album with Pot of Gold and Rainbow Ribbon

I embellished a portion of a Shamrock Border for the cover of the album. I painted the chipboard shamrocks a bright shade of green. To break up the shamrock pattern, I added a wood veneer pot of gold (St. Patrick's Day Set) over one of the shamrocks. I colored the wood veneer with Distress markers and a gold paint pen. I added a rainbow ribbon to the shamrock border for a pop of color. I created the title for this album using my Dymo label maker loaded with green tape.

Chipboard Shamrock St. Patrick's Day Mini Album Embellished Green and Gold Patterned Paper Pages


I covered the Shamrock Mini Album pages with a fun mix of green and gold patterned papers. I used the Shamrock Stencil with molding paste to add a fun shamrock print to one of the album pages.

Chipboard and Wood Veneer St. Patrick's Day Embellishment Collage

I had a lot of fun embellishing this album with wood veneer and chipboard. I left about 2/3 of each album page free for photos.

1. I stacked a wood veneer rainbow (St. Patrick's Day Set), that I colored with Perfect Pearls, and a green inked circle of shamrocks (Lucky Artist Trading Coin Set) onto a green felt flower. I placed the felt flower on the album page so that a portion of the design would overhang the edge of the album. I like that I'm able to see part of the flower petals when looking at the album cover. To finish this embellishment cluster, I added a printed sentiment from a piece of St. Patrick's Day clipart to the wood veneer rainbow.

2. I embossed the chipboard horse shoe from the Lucky Artist Trading Coin Set with Ice Resin Torched Copper Iced Enamels. I added a printed sentiment from a piece of St. Patrick's Day clipart over the center of the horse shoe.

3. I thought I might need to make a list or caption some photos. I used 3 shamrock buttons from the St. Patrick's Day Set as bullet points. I attached these pieces to the album page with 3D Foam Circles for dimension.

4. I heat embossed one of the Scribble Shamrocks (set of 3) with Ice Resin Gold Glitz Iced Enamels.

5. I colored the Lucky Artist Trading Coin with Perfect Pearls.

6. I heat embossed one of the Scribble Shamrocks with Ice Resin Chartreuse Iced Enamels.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
St. Patrick's Day Wood Veneer Set
Shamrock Stencil
Scribble Shamrock
Shamrock Border
Lucky Artist Trading Coins
Shamrock Mini Album

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny, FabScraps, Kaisercraft, Pink Paislee, Prima, Studio Calico); Luck of the Irish ClipArt (Gecko Galz); Felt Flower (Studio G); Green Apple Color Eclipse Mixed Media Ink (Clearsnap); Distress Markers (Ranger); Perfect Pearls (Ranger); Ice Resin Iced Enamels (Ranger); Gold Paint Pen; Dymo Tape Label Maker; Rainbow Ribbon; Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!

Green St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans Chipboard Shamrock Mini Album with Pot of Gold and Rainbow Ribbon

Comments

Post a Comment