Wood Block Spring Garden Houses - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Spring Garden House Wood Block Decor Tutorial Using Adhesive Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! I'm sharing a fun Spring home décor project tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I started this project with the My Garden House Art Kit from Red Lead Paperworks, which included wood houses, collage sheets, and embellishments. I used a 12x12 Adhesive Sheet and Crafty Power Tape to quickly assemble this craft. The selection of products I used allowed me to apply incredibly strong, clear, edge-to-edge adhesive to achieve the look of decoupage art without the mess and drying time. I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for the full tutorial.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 12x12 inch
Crafty Power Tape Dispenser 20'

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: My Garden House Art Kit (Red Lead Paperworks); Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Watercolors (Tattered Angels)

Pin It!

Spring Garden House Wood Block Decor Tutorial Using Adhesive Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Comments

Post a Comment