DIY Teacher Gift Boxes - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


DIY Gift Boxes for Teacher from Upcycled Paper Rolls

Hi! I'm sharing how I created teacher gift boxes from paper rolls on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I used some of my favorite adhesives for this inexpensive upcycle. With the school and sports season coming to an end, even last-minute gifts can look great!

In addition to my go-to Ultra Strong and Extreme adhesive favorites, I also used Thin 3D Foam Squares and Thin Adhesive Dots on these gift boxes. When creating dimensional projects with 3D embellishments, the range of thin adhesive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are a great choice when additional height is not necessary.

I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to learn how I put these boxes together.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Permanent Dispenser
E-Z Runner Permanent Fine Adhesive Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix
Adhesives Dots Medium Ultra Thin

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4in

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (October Afternoon); Tin Pins (October Afternoon); Wood Tags (Jillibean Soup); Vellum Tags (American Crafts); Bows; Paper Rolls

Pin It!

DIY Gift Boxes for Teacher from Upcycled Paper Rolls


Comments

Post a Comment