Sports Scrapbook Layout with Jersey Number Shaker - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Soccer Themed Sports Scrapbook Layout with Jersey Number Shaker Embellishment

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and interactive sports-themed layout tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. The soccer season for my daughters is over. I had a great time looking back at my favorite game highlights and accomplishments from the season. I'm celebrating a first place season and tournament win for my oldest daughter on this page. I built a jersey number shaker embellishment to add a wow-factor to the layout.

I share the steps I took to create this page on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. If you'd like to learn how to customize patterned paper and cardstock for a sports layout using stamps, and how to build a sequin-filled jersey number shaker, please stop by the SAby3L blog for more details.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Grand Permanent Dots Refill
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix
E-Z Runner Micro Refillable Dispenser

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2 in.

Other: White Cardstock; Patterned Paper (Basic Grey (Yellow), Bo Bunny (Black Lines), Jenni Bowlin (Navy Dot)); Number 7 Chipboard Shaker (Creative Embellishments); Chipboard Film Strip Picture Frame (Creative Embellishments); Journaling Cards (Studio Calico (Gold), K&Co (Yellow)); Stickers (Paper House Productions); Felt Die-Cut (Studio G); Stamps (Studio Calico (Soccer Stamp Set), Distressed Hexagon Stamp (Creative Embellishments)); Sequins; Pigment Ink (Clearsnap); Acrylic Paint (DecoArt)


Pin It!

Soccer Themed Sports Scrapbook Layout with Jersey Number Shaker Embellishment


Comments

Post a Comment