Back to School Apple Treat Bags - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Easy apple bag craft tutorial! These sweet bags are perfect for fall harvest parties and back to school treats.

Hi! I'm sharing how to embellish apple print treat bags on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. My daughter loves to bake with me. I signed her up for a Foodstirs baking subscription, and we absolutely love it. The Sparkly Apply Bits Kit we just received was perfect for back to school treats. They taste as good as they look!

Apple Treat Bags for Back to School with Chalkboard Name Clips, Bright Green Ribbon, and Motivational Sentiment Die-Cuts

The kit included these super cute apple print treat bags. I dressed up the bags using some of my favorite go-to adhesives. A bright green ribbon and a small chalkboard name clip helped to give these sweet treats a special personalized touch. My daughter was super excited pass these treats out to her friends.

I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to learn more about the adhesives I used to decorate these treat bags. If you're looking for a fast and fun tutorial, this is for you! I dressed up these bags in less than 15 minutes.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Medium
Adhesive Dots Large Repositionable

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8 in.

Other Supplies: Apple Print Treat Bags (Foodstirs Sparkly Apple Bites Kit); Ribbon (Maya Road); Chalkboard Clips (American Crafts); Sentiment Die-Cuts (Studio Calico); Small Heart Stickers; White Paint Pen (Ranger)
Pin It!

Back to School Apple Snack Bag Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment