Mini Cornucopias - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Mini Cornucopia Thanksgiving Favors with Foiled Letters and Colorful Leaves

Hi! I'm sharing how to create mini cornucopia favors for Thanksgiving on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I've hosted Thanksgiving many times, and there always seems to be some unforeseen delays no matter how well I plan. These colorful favors will look festive on the plate and guests can enjoy a sweet treat to help tide them over until the main meal is served. 
Mini Cornucopia Thanksgiving Favor with Foiled Letters and Colorful Leaves

I love to create projects that are fun to touch and I'm always looking for new materials to work with! While caning is most often used for furniture, its moldability makes it really fun to craft with. Caning is neutral, so I added color to this cornucopia project with die-cut leaves, tissue paper, and holographic foil. I filled my cornucopias with a sweet treat, but a savory option like salted nuts would be just as delicious. I'd love to have you visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for the full tutorial.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 4x6 Inch
Adhesive Dots Micro
3D Foam Circles White Mix
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Holographic Colors


Other Supplies: Die-Cut Leaves (American Crafts); Chipboard Letters (Studio Calico); Tissue Paper; String; Caning
Mini Cornucopia Thanksgiving Favors with Foiled Letters and Colorful Leaves

Comments

Post a Comment