Happy New Year Card - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Happy New Year Card Tutorial Featuring Foiled Chipboard Letters and DIY Stamped Paper

Happy New Year! I'm sharing a fun tutorial for a glitzy New Year card on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I like to start each year by trying a new technique or product. I have a large stamp collection, but I have not tried making my own stamps -- until now! Rather than purchase supplies and tools, I kept things simple by using a common household item, a lint roller, and 3D Foam Circles to make my own stamp wheel. I used my DIY patterned paper to create a Happy New Year card.

Stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for my full tutorial. While you're there, take time to enter the prize draw from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for the Seasons Giving's Blog Hop! Each participating company and designer offers an opportunity to win a prize. This is a way for companies and designers to thank our followers for their support. Follow along the hop to start the New Year with a creative bang!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Circles White Mix
E-Z Runner Ultra Permanent Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Sheets 4x6 Inch
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Holographic Colors

Other Supplies: Cardstock; Chalk Ink (Clearsnap); Chipboard Letters (Studio Calico); Happy New Year Stamp (Paper Wings Productions); Lint Roller

Pin It!

Happy New Year Card Tutorial Featuring Foiled Chipboard Letters and DIY Stamped Patterned Paper


Comments