Wow Artist Trading Card - More Than Words Challenges

Pink and Red Graphic Text on an Artist Trading Card with Iridescent WOW Foam Stickers

I'm sharing the artist trading card that I created for the More Than Words January 2020 Mini Challenge today. I found a fantastic piece of patterned paper in my June 2019 Hip Kit. The Oh Yeah patterned paper from the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection has the word wow printed on it! I really love the graphic design and bold colors of this print. I cut a section of patterned paper that included some additional text for added interest; "happy mind. happy life." This section of paper did not include the mini word in full, so I added the word using letters cut from American Crafts Sparkle Thickers foil foam phrase stickers. The dimension and iridescent sheen of the letters definitely add the wow factor I was looking for to this card! I outlined the foam letters with a black pen to help define the edges. I finished this card with a thin strip of orange washi tape and an application of red dye ink to the edge of the card.

More Than Words January 2020 Mini Challenge Board Wow
This challenge is open until January 31st. Submit your entries on the Mini Challenge post on the More Than Words Facebook page. The winner, as voted by the MTW Challenges DT, will receive a $25 USD value prize from The Dusty Attic!

Supplies: Patterned Paper (Heidi Swapp); Foam Stickers (American Crafts); Washi Tape (American Crafts); Black Pen (American Crafts); Dye Ink (Clearsnap)

Pin It!


Pink and Red Graphic Text on an Artist Trading Card with Iridescent WOW Foam Stickers

Comments

Post a Comment