Spring Cherry Blossom Frame - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Faux Cherry Blossom Branches Created with Paper Bags and Adhesive Sheets

Hi! I'm sharing a Spring cherry blossom frame that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I created my own cherry blossom branches from brown paper bags and Adhesive Sheets. I know it is finally Spring when I see these beautiful blooms on flowering trees. Since moving from Virginia, I no longer have cherry blossom tree in my yard. I definitely miss it! This gorgeous frame in the next best thing.

How to Apply a Distressed Foil Dot Pattern to Wood Letters

In addition to the floral branch tutorial, I also share my tips for applying distressed foil dots to wood letters. I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to check this out!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Small
Adhesive Sheets 12x12 Inch
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Dots Refillable Dispenser
Crafty Foam Tape 108ft.
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Holographic Colors

Other Supplies: 4x6 Photo Frame, Wood Letters, Brown Paper Bags, Fabric Cherry Blossoms; Fabric Leaves, Yellow Glitter, Patterned Paper
Pin It!


Faux Cherry Blossom Branches Created with Paper Bags and Adhesive Sheets

Comments