Rainbow Wall Hanging - Clique International

Rainbow Wall Hanging Created with Rope, Yarn, and Small Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a home décor project that I created that was inspired by the Clique International Pocket Full of Sunshine Mood Board. I thought the color palette of the two photos on the left side of the picture were especially beautiful. This pretty décor piece helped brighten up my space and also helped lift my mood. It's a win-win!

Clique International Mood Board with Rainbow, Flowers, Hearts, Butterfly, and Hedgehogs

There are several fantastic tutorials for rainbow wall hangings on Pinterest. I read through several of them for ideas on how to assemble my own rainbow with the supplies that I had on hand.

White, Pink, and Yellow Yarn Rainbow Wall Hanging with Rose Gold Embellishment

I slipped a metal tube onto one of the thinner sections of rope to add a touch of glamour. The rose gold embellishment really catches the light in a fantastic way.

Rope and Yarn Wall Hanging with Teardrop Rhinestone Cloud Embellishment

You can't have rainbows without rain, so I added a teardrop crystal under one of the clouds.

White, Yellow, and Pink Yarn Rainbow Wall Hanging with Chipboard Butterfly

The finishing touch was a sweet little chipboard butterfly that I secured to the rainbow using an Small Adhesive Dot.

If you're inspired to create some art by this mood board, we'd love to see it! Stop by The Clique Facebook Group and share your work!

Supplies: Cotton Rope; Yarn (Prima Marketing); Metal Tube (Prima Marketing); Chipboard Butterfly (Prima Marketing); Teardrop Rhinestone (7Gypsies); Pom Pom Wire Ribbon; Thread; Adhesive Dots: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!


Rainbow Wall Hanging Created with Rope, Yarn, and Small Embellishments

Comments

Post a Comment