Max & Me Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

Vintage Modern Pet Scrapbook Layout with Sunshine and Rainbows

Hi! I'm sharing the layout that I created for International Scrapbooking Day for Clique International. I used an old photo of myself and my first dog, Max, from the early 1980's for this layout, plus some fantastic kits from Clique International. I combined the Color Me Happy Clique Sampler Kit and Add-On with the Over The Rainbow Clique Base Kit to create this feel good page. The color palettes of these two kits are very similar so they're perfect for blending.

Vintage Pet Photo with Embellished Rainbow Title Spot

Some of the colors in the rainbow on the Amy Tangerine Picnic in the Park Aloha Leilani patterned paper were a pretty close match to the stripes on the shirt I was wearing in the photo. I cut that portion of the rainbow from the sheet of patterned paper. The curved bands of color were fun to embellish with puffy dot and sentiment stickers. I used the top curve of the rainbow as a guide for my Pretty Little Studio Color Me Happy die-cut title.

Vintage Pet Photo on a Scrapbook Layout with Layered Die-Cuts and Rhinestones

I'm a patterned paper lover, so I incorporated some pretty flowers into my design. I cut the colorful blooms from the Shimelle Never Grow Up Face the Sun patterned paper. I used die-cuts from both kits around my photo. The Clique Sequins Mix included in the Over the Rainbow kit contained rhinestone circles and stars that were perfect for sparkly flower centers.

Glitter Heart Die-Cut Journaling Spot on a Scrapbook Layout

I used the cool color heart portion of an Amy Tangerine Die-Cut for my journaling spot. I sandwiched the glittery die-cut between the Pretty Little Studio Oh Do Geo patterned paper and the Pretty Little Studio Polka Dot Party overlay. I backed the overlay with white cardstock to help it stand out as a separate layer.

Rainbow Acetate Overlay with Handcut Daisy Embellishment on a Scrapbook Layout

I added several small fussy-cut daisies around the page for a finishing touch.

Clique International Supplies:
Color Me Happy Clique Sampler Kit
Color Me Happy Clique Add-on Kit
Over The Rainbow Clique Base Kit

Other Supplies: Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L); Marker (Sharpie)


Who is excited for International Scrapbook Day?! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Join us in The Clique Facebook Group. We have lots of fun things going on today including, discounts, new kit releases, and more! 😊

Pin It!


Vintage Modern Pet Scrapbook Layout with Sunshine and Rainbows

Comments

Post a Comment