Hi Artist Trading Card - More Than Words Challenges


Hi Artist Trading Card with Embossed Wood Veneer Embellishment Flowers and Heart Rhinestones

Hi! I'm sharing the artist trading card I created for the More Than Words June 2020 Mini Challenge today. We'd love for you to come and say HI on our Facebook Page and join the Mini Challenge this month!

June 2020 More Than Words Mini Challenge Using the Mini Word Hi Inspiration Board

I'm usually inspired by song lyrics or poetry for my artist trading cards, and I have to admit that the mini word HI threw me for a loop. I couldn't come up with any verse that uses the word, so I used it by itself. I thought the word went well with the background patterned paper I chose which repeats the message P.S. I Love You.

Heidi Swapp Wood Veneer Hi Embossed with Ranger Iced Resin Copper Glitz Ice Enamels

I embossed a Heidi Swapp Wood Veneer Embellishment with Ranger Ice Resin Copper Glitz Iced Enamels. The simmer on this piece is fantastic! I backed the embossed wood with a piece of vellum to help it stand out from the background patterned paper. I added more shine with some heart rhinestones.

White 49andMarket Roses on a Romantic Artist Trading Card

I embellished the lower right corner of the card with 49 and Market white roses and leaves.

Supplies: Artist Trading Card Base; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Wood Veneer Hi: Heidi Swapp; Heart Rhinestones: Ranger; White Roses and Leaves: 49 and Market; Embossing Powder: Ranger; Chalk Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Hi Artist Trading Card with Embossed Wood Veneer Embellishment Flowers and Heart Rhinestones

Comments

Post a Comment