Viva Summer Tie-Dye Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Viva Summer Tie-Dye Scrapbook Background Tutorial

Hi! I'm sharing a super fun tutorial over on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today that is perfect for creating colorful backgrounds for Summer paper crafts. Last Summer, I started the tradition of creating tie-dye t-shirts with my children, nieces, and nephews while vacationing together at our cottage. Everyone was looking forward to repeating the activity this year. The t-shirts turned out even better the second time around!

3D Foam Rainbow Glitter Pennant Scrapbook Embellishment Tutorial

I wanted to create a colorful tie-dye background for my scrapbook layout documenting this event. To learn how to transfer tie-dye prints to cardstock, visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I also share a quick how-to for the glittered pennant banner that I used for part of my title!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Squares White Regular Size
3D Foam Pennants

Home Hobby by 3L Supplies:
Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2in

Other Supplies: Cardstock; Journaling Card: Elle's Studio; Die-Cuts: Photo Play Paper; Stickers: Photo Play Paper; String: Prima; Black Marker: American Crafts; Glitter: American Crafts; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Staples: WRMK

Pin It!

Viva Summer Tie-Dye Scrapbook Background Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment