Rainbow Artist Trading Cards - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

Motivational Artist Trading Cards with Rainbows and Red Foil Hearts

Hi! I'm sharing a set of artist trading cards that I created using the We Can Just Stay Home paper collection from Photo Play Paper and some of my favorite products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. My favorite piece from the PPP collection is the Family Fun Patterned Paper, which contains 31 colorful rainbows. I cut some of those rainbows from the sheet and used them to create motivational artist trading cards.

How to Apply Red Craft Foil to Adhesive Hearts

I used the 15th Anniversary White Heart E-Z Runner and red transfer foil to add a shiny element to each card. The adhesive hearts that I used for this project are not available in stores, but a similar effect can be created using 3D Foam Hearts and red craft foil. Craft foil can be applied to absolutely all the adhesive products offered by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

I finished each card by adding a sticker that I raised up using 3D Foam Strips for dimension.

This simple project made me happy! I hope I have helped to brighten your day. If you're interested in creating similar cards and don't want to purchase an entire paper collection, the single sheet of Family Fun Patterned Paper is available in the Clique International Shop while supplies last.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
15th Anniversary Permanent Hearts Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Strips
3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit with Foil

Other Supplies: Artist Trading Cards; We Can Just Stay Home Paper Collection (Photo Play Paper); Sentiment Stickers (Tim Holtz); Chalk Ink (Clearsnap); Marker (American Crafts)

Pin It!

Motivational Artist Trading Cards with Rainbows and Red Foil Hearts


Comments

Post a Comment