DIY Sugar Skull Halloween Candle - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

DIY Sugar Skull Glass Pillar Candle for Halloween

Hi! I'm sharing a fun home décor tutorial for Halloween on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. A large part of my interior ambiance comes from the flickering light of candles. I thought it would be fun to spook my guests this year with an embellished glass pillar candle featuring one of my favorite designs: a sugar skull. 

I've had this Crafty Chica Sugar Skull Iron-on Transfer in my stash for some time and this project was the perfect excuse to finally use it. There is something about the cooler Fall months that always has me reaching into my fabric stash. I used a square of muslin and an adhesive sheet to transform this transfer into a large sticker embellishment. This was the perfect way to wrap a glass pillar candle!

I'd love to have you visit my post on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for the full tutorial!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Small
Adhesive Sheets 12x12 inch

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Glass Pillar Candle; Muslin; Iron-on Sugar Skull Transfer (Crafty Chica); Twine (American Crafts); Rhinestones

Pin It!

DIY Sugar Skull Halloween Décor Pillar Candle Tutorial


Comments