Trick or Treat Halloween Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Eclectic Trick or Treat Halloween Scrapbook Layout with Large Title and Acrylic Stars

Hi! I'm sharing a Halloween scrapbook layout that I created with a fun mix of kits from Clique International. I combined the super fun Halloween themed Modern Documenter Spooks Kit from The Paper Curator with several non-Halloween kits that shared the same color palette. I love the unique result!

How to Define the Edges of Patterned Paper with Chalk Ink on a Scrapbook Layout

This layout came together rather quickly. I kept my design simple by using pieces of patterned papers cut into basic shapes to build up layers of contrasting prints. You can't go wrong with rectangles and squares! Then, I applied purple chalk ink to the edges of each piece of patterned paper to help define the separate sheets.

How to Create a Halloween Scrapbook Title from Hand Cut Letters and Acrylic Stars

I had a lot of fun building a large title spot for this page. I cut letters to spell 'trick or treat' from The Paper Curator Kit. Once I had the letters arranged on the layout, I embellished the white space with acrylic stars for a touch of sparkle.

How to Add Twine to a Spider Die-Cut Journaling Card on a Halloween Scrapbook Layout

The last embellishment I added to this page was a spider journaling card for some creep factor. I added twine from the top of the page down to the journaling card to make it look like the spider was moving.

There are several Halloween and Fall Kits available for purchase from the Clique Shop while supplies last, so hurry over and stock up before they sell out!

Clique International Supplies:

The Paper Curator Spooks Modern Documenter Kit
Paper Inky Metropolis 12x12 Paper Pack
49 and Market Lilac Vintage Artistry Add-On Kit
49 and Market Lilac Vintage Artistry Ephemera Stack
49 and Market Lilac Vintage Artistry Washi Strips

Other Supplies: Acrylic Stars: Elle's Studio; Purple Chalk Ink: Clearsnap; Purple Marker: Sharpie; , Purple Twine: American Crafts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Eclectic Trick or Treat Halloween Scrapbook Layout with Large Title and Acrylic Stars


Comments