A New Seasons Begins Fall Scrapbook Layout - More Than Words Challenges

 

Fall Scrapbook Layout with Colorful Vellum and Chipboard Leaves

Hi! I'm sharing the layout that I created for the More Than Words Challenges November Challenge today. The word challenge this month is SEASON and the creative challenge is LEAVES.

How to Embellish a Fall Photo with Vellum and Chipboard Leaves

A new SEASON begins, but my footwear stays the same! I'll be wearing my flip flops until the snow touches my toes. I embellished my layout with colorful vellum and chipboard LEAVES.

How to Attach Vellum to a Scrapbook Layout and Hide the Adhesive

I cut the colorful leaves from vellum paper. I attached them to the layout using Adhesive Dots. To hide the adhesive that would have otherwise shown through the vellum, I covered the adhesive with enamel dot embellishments. 

How to Use Vellum on a Fall Scrapbook Layout

I added raw chipboard leaves from the Creative Embellishments Autumn Leaves Set for a contrast in both color and texture.

How to Use a Journaling Card to Create a Title on a Scrapbook Layout

I used a journaling card for the title of this layout. I wrote the challenge word in the blank space using a marker and finished the layout by adding some additional journaling.

More Than Words Challenges November 2020 Main Challenge Board Season and Leaves

Which SEASON is special to you? You could create a project about the joys of summer, the color of fall, the delights of winter, of the wonders of spring. Or maybe you love every season. Of course, there are other meaning for the word season, both literal and metaphorical. We'd love to see what the work inspires you to create! We need to see in your project how our word inspired you. If it isn't obvious in your work, then please explain in your post. Changing LEAVES are one of the obvious symbols of the passing of the seasons and we want to see some on your project. Share you work via the linky tool on the More Than Words Challenges Blog by the end of the month to be eligible for one of several amazing prize packages from our sponsors.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Rose Moka; Journaling Card: Studio Calico; Chipboard: Creative Embellishments; Washi Tape; Enamel Dots; Marker: Sharpie; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

How to Use Chipboard and Vellum Leaves to Create a Colorful Fall Scrapbook Layout


Comments