Bad Santa Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Origami Star and Santa Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Clique International using the Pretty Little Studio Christmas Cheer Seasonal Kit, the My Mind's Eye Yuletide Junior Kit, and the Rosie's Studio Christmas Embellishments Add-On Kit. One of the challenges running is The Clique Facebook Group this month is a crafty crossover. One of the crossover options is origami. I had a lot of fun embellishing this layout with folded paper designs!

Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Origami Star and Santa Embellishments

When I was growing up our family had an annual Christmas dinner. My Grandmother organized everything. She was one of seven children from an Irish family, so it was a pretty big crowd. One of my cousins dressed up as Santa and passed out gifts to the kids. I was always inside, so I didn't see this photo of Santa's shenanigans in the parking lot until a couple of months ago, nearly 25 years later! I covered up the potentially offensive part of the photo with a die-cut sentiment. I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what it might be hiding!

Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Origami Star and Santa Embellishments

This origami Santa is just too cute! You can find the instructions HERE. The tutorial is used to fold the stars is HERE.

Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Origami Star and Santa Embellishments

I created a small title spot using cardstock and letter stickers.

How to Embellish a Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Puffy Stickers and Die-Cuts

I placed small puffy stickers and die-cuts around the wreath for some added dimension and sparkle.

The Clique Team would love to see your Christmas crafts of all types for our Crossover Challenge this month. Two lucky winners will receive a gift certificate to the Clique Shop! What a great Christmas present!

Clique International Supplies:
Pretty Little Studio Christmas Cheer Seasonal Kit
My Mind's Eye Yuletide Add-On Kit
Rosie's Studio Christmas Embellishments Add-On Kit

Other Supplies: Glitter Glue: Ranger; Origami Paper; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Christmas Scrapbook Layout with Origami Star and Santa Embellishments


Comments