Mop Gnome Décor Tutorial - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

Easy No-Sew Mop Gnome Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! Every home needs a gnome! I share my tutorial for this festive gnome on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. It has been awhile since I created any Christmas décor for my home, so this fun project is long overdue. I created this holiday gnome using a mop, a pair of slipper socks, and Extreme Double-Sided Tape. There is no sewing or hot tools necessary for this project, so it is perfect for crafters of all ages! Easily personalize this design for your home with slipper socks that complement your décor.

I share the full supply list along with detailed photos and written instructions on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I'd love to have you stop by!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 4x6 Inch
Adhesive Dots Large

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/2in

Other Supplies: Foam Cone: FloraCraft; Slipper Socks; Wood Bead: Darice; Holly Stick: Darice; Holiday Ribbon; Felt; Tornado Mop Refill: Libman

Pin It!

Easy No-Sew Christmas Mop Gnome Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Comments

Post a Comment