Blossom Floral Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Floral scrapbook layout with garden blooms with die-cuts, transparencies, and butterflies from ArtStacks and patterned paper designed by Romaticherie.

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the stunning Romanticherie Vice Versa collection that I picked up from Clique International and some fun products from my friend Heather McMahon's new venture ArtStacks. ArtStacks is running a monthly challenge on their Facebook Page.

January 2021 ArtStacks Challenge

The challenge this month is to take inspiration from their mood board. I took a similar photo of the view under my dining room window this past fall. These gorgeous pink flowers are late bloomers. It's nice to see them filling my garden with color at the end of the season. I'm surprised by how well they grew this year and had to document them.

How to Use Transparencies on a Scrapbook Layout

I used two different ArtStacks CoreStacks on this layout; Doors and Windows and Anemones and Friends. I couldn't have been easier to cut on the images I needed and attach them to the page. The fun mix of papers, images, and quotes are really all you need to create beautiful art.

How to Use Die-Cuts and Quotes on a Scrapbook Layout

I added a quote and flower under my photo as well as some handwritten journaling. The background paper was absolutely perfect as is, so this page came together pretty quick.

Clique International Supplies:
Romanticherie Vice Versa 12x12 Paper Pack

Other Supplies: CoreStacks: ArtStacks; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Floral scrapbook layout with garden blooms with die-cuts, transparencies, and butterflies from ArtStacks and patterned paper designed by Romaticherie.


Comments