DIY 2021 Calendar Book - Clique International

 

DIY Calendar Book Made with a Desktop Calendar and the Paper Inky Metropolis Paper Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a 2021 calendar book that I put together for Clique International. I converted a desktop calendar into a book with simple cardstock and washi tape binding. I embellished the cover with stars and stickers from my stash. You can purchase a printed Concord and 9th 2021 Desktop Calendar from the Clique Shop, or you can CLICK HERE to print a copy at home directly from the Concord and 9th website.

Concord and 9th Desktop Calendar Printable Embellished with the Paper Inky Metropolis Collection

I used the Paper Inky Metropolis Paper Pack to decorate the top half of each month. The streets, neighborhoods, and map prints in this collection made great abstract designs when cut down to a smaller size. I cut the names of each month from the 6 month calendar cards and added them to each calendar on top of the patterned paper.

How to bind a desktop calendar into a book using cardstock and an ultra strong e-z runner dispenser

I used pieces of folded cardstock to secure two calendar pages together. Then, I adhered the two page sets together into a book. If you'd like to watch a great video tutorial on this technique, I used a similar process as the one Birgit Koopsen used HERE.

Black and White DIY Calendar Book with Washi Tape Binding

I used a piece of scrap muslin and double sided tape to add extra strength over the binding. After securing the front and back covers to the book, I  covered the entire binding with washi tape for a seamless finish.

Clique International Supplies:
Concord and 9th 2021 Desktop Calendar
Paper Inky Metropolis Paper Pack

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Muslin; Chipboard Star: Ali Edwards; Sentiment Sticker: Ali Edwards; Star Sequins: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: Heidi Swapp; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

DIY Calendar Book Made with a Desktop Calendar and the Paper Inky Metropolis Paper Collection


Comments