Epic 2020 Year In Review Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Year in Review Photo Collage Layout and Sketch using the Heidi Swapp Old School Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a year in review scrapbook layout that I created for the Clique International January 2021 Sketch Challenge. I'm often in a creative slump at the start of the year, so this sketch was the inspiration I needed to put together a fantastic layout in almost no time at all.

Here's the sketch, designed by Clique International Owner Gia Lau. I absolutely love this sketch! I used all of the design elements, but rearranged them a bit to fit the supplies I wanted to work with.

Clique International January 2021 Sketch by Gia Lau

The tropical leaves in the sketch had me reaching for the American Crafts Urban Legend Base Kit, which features the Heidi Swapp Old School collection.

Year in Review Photo Collage Layout and Sketch using the Heidi Swapp Old School Collection

Rather than create a border of leaves at the top and bottom of the page, I decided to use a leaf patterned paper for the base of this page. I also cut holographic foiled leaves from the specialty vellum paper in the kit and tucked them under my photo and title blocks for a touch of shimmer.

Year in Review Photo Collage Layout and Sketch using the Heidi Swapp Old School Collection

I used simple journaling stickers to label each pair of photos. I chose a highlight from each month of the year. I added a small black heart to each sticker, which was part of the super fun sequin mix from the kit.

Year in Review Photo Collage Layout and Sketch using the Heidi Swapp Old School Collection

This camera die-cut and wood veneer title is from my Heidi Swapp stash. I love how well her old stuff blends with the new! The foiled number stickers I used to add the date to the camera are included in the kit!

Clique International January 2021 Sketch Challenge Rules


We'd love to have you join the fun in The Clique Facebook Group!

Clique International Supplies:
American Crafts Urban Legend Base Kit

Other Supplies: Interactive Camera Card: Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneer Word: Heidi Swapp; Journaling Stickers: Studio Calico; Marker: American Crafts: Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Year in Review Photo Collage Layout and Sketch using the Heidi Swapp Old School Collection


Comments