Winter Scrapbook Layout with Clothespin Snowflakes - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

How to create a winter themed scrapbook layout with snowflake embellishments made with mini clothespins and double-sided tape.

Hi! I'm sharing a winter scrapbook layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. The clothespin snowflake embellishments I created were perfect for this masculine layout. My nephew definitely doesn't want his layout covered in glitter! Wood snowflakes with matte buttons are simple and fun the make and embellishing them further is easy if a sparkly finish is called for. I share my quick tutorial for these snowflake embellishments on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

How to use repositionable dots adhesive to keep a stencil in place when applying ink.

I stenciled snowflakes onto my background paper. I used a Double-Sided Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive Dots to help hold my stencil in place while applying ink. This adhesive is removable with the swipe of a finger for damage-free positioning of temporary elements. Perfect for use with stencils!

How to create a winter themed scrapbook layout with snowflake embellishments made with mini clothespins and double-sided tape.

I love the look of these clothespin snowflakes! I created simple designs for this page. More complex configurations would look even better. Maybe on an altered piece of art where height is not as much of a factor.

How to create a winter themed scrapbook layout with snowflake embellishments made with mini clothespins and double-sided tape.

Try applying embossing powder, glitter paint, mica flakes, foil, and/or rhinestones to the clothespins for a sparkly finish. I chose to use white paint, but snowflakes of any color would be cute and fun!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Large
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser

Home Hobby by 3L Supplies:
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8 inch
Double-Sided Tape Runner Repositionable Adhesive Dots

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, October Afternoon; Notecards: October Afternoon; Tag: Core'dinations; Envelope: Heidi Swapp; Chipboard: Creative Embellishments; Journaling Sticker: Studio Calico; Stencil: Creative Embellishments; Buttons: Jesse James; Mini Clothespins; Flair Button Badge; Chalk Ink: Prima; White Spray Paint

Pin It!

How to create a winter themed scrapbook layout with snowflake embellishments made with mini clothespins and double-sided tape.


Comments