Happy Easter Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Shabby Chic Spring Easter Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout with Butterflies and Bunnies

Hi! I'm sharing a shabby chic Easter scrapbook layout that I created for Creative Embellishments today. My children are getting older and are less enthusiastic about participating in any holiday festivities. I didn't let that fact stop me from creating an Easter themed layout this year. I used one of my favorite photos from a past Easter and some super cute wood veneer shapes.

Distressed Circle Stamping on a Shabby Chic Easter Scrapbook Layout

I used the Distressed Circles Stamp to add another layer of print onto the background patterned paper.

How to Add Color to Wood Veneer Die-Cut Easter Eggs Using Tissue Paper

The Wood Veneer Happy Easter Eggs made the perfect title for this layout. The natural color of the wood coordinated beautifully with my patterned papers. Instead of painting the wood, I added color to the back of the shapes with a simple layer of tissue paper.

How to Embellish a Shabby Chic Easter Scrapbook Layout with Wood Veneer Bunnies

It just didn't feel like Easter until I added a Wood Veneer Bunny to the page. This set is super cut and includes 12 different designs.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Wood Veneer Happy Easter Eggs
Wood Veneer Bunnies
Distressed Circles Stamp

Clique International Supplies: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories; Journaling Card: American Crafts; Die-Cuts: Echo Park; Acetate Ephemera: American Crafts; Butterfly Sticker: American Crafts; Flower: Prima Marketing; Yellow Ribbon

Other Supplies: Yellow Tissue Paper; Dye Ink: Prima Marketing; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Shabby Chic Spring Easter Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout with Butterflies and Bunnies


Comments