Acrylic Cherry Shaker Tag - Creative Embellishments

 

Clear Acrylic Cherry Shaker Tag with Green Vine Stickers and Red Glittered Cherry Rub-Ons

Hi! I'm sharing a colorful acrylic tag that I embellished with one of my favorite fruits...cherries for Creative Embellishments. This is my first time working with a Large Acrylic Tag and it won't be the last! This media is super fun! In addition to the Cherry Shaker focal point, I used some of my much neglected rub-ons and stickers to embellish this tag. If you're looking to mix up your crafting base, check out the Acrylic Section of the Store!

Chipboard Cherry Shaker Embellishment Colored with Acrylic Paint and Filled with Red Pink and Green Sequins and Beads

I colored the Cherry Shaker with acrylic paint using the same color palette as the cherry rub-ons. I filled the shaker with red, pink, green, and gold sequins and beads. I added a touch of bling to the finished shaker with red glitter glue around the top piece of the cherry and a green pearl on the leaf.

Clear Acrylic Tag with Glittered Red Cherry and Pink Heart Rub-Ons

I applied glittered cherry and heart rub-ons to the tag to fill up the white space around the shaker. The application process is exactly the same as applying rub-ons to patterned paper. I just love the way the light is able to shine through this tag.

Clear Acrylic Tag Cherry Shaker Tag with Green Vine Sticker and Acetate Word

I added an acetate word over a large green vine sticker to embellish the center of the tag. I really love the look of clear and semi-translucent embellishments on a clear tag.

Clear Acrylic Tag with Red Polka Dot Bow and Pink Felt Rose

To finish this piece, I topped the tag with a simple red polka dot bow and pink felt rose.

I hope I have inspired you to try crafting with acrylic! I'm looking forward to early Summer when I can enjoy my favorite fruit in a homemade cherry pie.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Clear Acrylic Large Tag 3
Chipboard Cherry Shaker Set

Other Supplies:
Cherry and Heart Rub-Ons: American Traditions; Vine Sticker: Flourish with a Bling; Pink Felt Rose: Prima Marketing; Acetate Word: Heidi Swapp; Red Polka Dot Ribbon; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Sequins; Beads

Pin It!

Clear Acrylic Cherry Shaker Tag with Green Vine Stickers and Red Glittered Cherry Rub-Ons


Comments