Art Studio Happy Place Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Art Studio Happy Place Scrapbook Layout on an Embellished Color Wheel Patterned Paper from the Vicki Boutin Color Study Collection by Dana Tatar for Clique International

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for the Clique International iNSD Crop. Don't worry if you missed the live Sip and Scrap Event on the 1st of the month. The fun challenges are running all month long in the Clique Facebook Group!

Clique International Happy Place iNSD Challenge Board

I created this layout for the Happy Place Challenge. I spend a lot of time in my small scrap corner in the back portion of my kitchen. This space is temporary while my husband and I work on finishing our basement. I really love all the natural light that comes in the three windows that surround my table. I definitely feel like I can be my true self in this area of my home. I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have this hobby to use as an escape.

How to Arrange Embellishments on a Color Wheel for an Art Studio Scrapbook Layout

I took this photo of my space after a recent cleanup and reorganizing session. I'm constantly moving things around to optimize this space. I'm really proud of my new paper storage that is lined up along the wall under the table. I said goodbye to old plastic kit bags and boxes and have everything organized by brand in plastic storage totes.

I thought a color wheel patterned paper would be a great base for this page. I arranged embellishments by color around my photo.

Die-Cut Pencil Jar Embellished with Layered Flower Create Flair and Spark Some Joy Sticker on a Happy Place Art Studio Scrapbook Layout

There are so many amazing die-cuts, stickers, and embellishments in this line! This pencil cup is one of my favorites from the collection.

Clique International Supplies:
Vicki Boutin Color Study Sampler Kit
Vicki Boutin Color Study Embellishment Add-On Kit

Pin It!

Art Studio Happy Place Scrapbook Layout on an Embellished Color Wheel Patterned Paper from the Vicki Boutin Color Study Collection by Dana Tatar for Clique International


Comments