Let the Music Play Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments


Music Lover Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Record Title Spot and Wood Veneer Music Notes

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I was invited to create for the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Summer Cover Challenge. If you've seen the latest issue of the magazine you will have noticed that my work is not on the cover, but I'm not giving up on my cover girl dreams! I had a lot of fun creating this layout using the amazing photo supplied by Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and some of my favorite products from Creative Embellishments.

Chipboard Record Title Spot with Wood Veneer Music Note and Die-Cut Music

I used a Chipboard Record as a title spot for this page. I colored the chipboard with my favorite Black Magic Glimmer Mist, which is black with gold glitter. I added a die-cut heart made from music clefs and a Wood Veneer Music Note that I embossed with Ice Resin Iced Enamels to the center of the record. I placed mini letter stickers around the top edge of the record to spell out the title of the page.

How to Color Wood Veneer Music Notes with Ranger Iced Enamels

I applied two more embossed wood veneer music notes to the top left corner of the photo.

How to Use Washi Tape to Embellish a Photo on a Scrapbook Layout

To finish the page, and play up the musical theme, I applied a small tab made of washi tape on the left edge of the photo.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Chipboard Record
Wood Veneer Music Note Set

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Reminisce, Basic Grey, Glitz Design; Washi Tape: Tim Holtz; Mini Alphabet Stickers: Glitz Design; Die: Penny Black; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Watermark Ink: Tsukineko; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ-Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares, and Micro Adhesive Dots

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Summer 2021 Cover

You can check out and subscribe to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine HERE. If you want to see more inspiration from the amazing cover artist, Christine Meyer, you can follow her blog HERE.

Pin It!

Music Lover Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Record Title Spot and Wood Veneer Music Notes


Comments