LGBTQIA Pride Shaker Card - Love Wins Instagram Hop

 

Rainbow Butterfly Pride Shaker Card with Sequins and Stickers for the Love is Love Instagram Hop

Hi! I created this pride shaker card for the Love Wins Instagram Hop. A few designers and companies have come together to support and showcase LGBTQIA+ creatives. To join the hop to support the cause, be inspired by amazing artwork, and to enter the prize drawings, please visit me on Instagram and follow the additional instructions there. I have a transgender child, so supporting this community is very important to me. 

Rainbow Butterfly Pride Shaker Card with Sequins and Stickers for the Love is Love Instagram Hop

I used this gorgeous Love is Love butterfly stickers from Paper House Productions as the focal point of my card. Love, equality, community, family, and peace… these are all things we need more of in life! This sticker as a reminder to do your part to make the world a better place!

Rainbow Butterfly Pride Shaker Card with Sequins and Stickers for the Love is Love Instagram Hop

I'm not a big card maker, so I'm absolutely thrilled with this shaker shortcut which uses an empty 3D Foam Circles sheet to create a shaker background. I didn't need to fuss with dies or stamps for this card! The empty 3D Foam Circles sheet did most of the work AND it is stronger than paper. The high density foam is a sturdy base and the acetate top sheet makes for a totally seamless design. I filled each empty circle with an iridescent clear sequin. They really took on the color of the colorful stripes from the base patterned paper. I added a quick die-cut sentiment and pineapple and some easy embellishments to finish the card in no time at all.

Supplies: Acetate; Cardstock: Core-dinations; Patterned Paper: Waffleflower Crafts (Clique International Anuenue Kit); Die-cut Sticker: Paper House Productions; Vinyl Sticker: Paper House Productions; Sequins; 3D Foam Circles White Mix: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Rainbow Butterfly Pride Shaker Card with Sequins and Stickers for the Love is Love Instagram Hop


Comments