Ice Cream Cone Shaker Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Mixed Media Summer Scrapbook Layout with Ice Cream Cone Shaker and Stenciled Stars

Hi! I'm sharing (yes) another ice cream themed layout this month for Creative Embellishments. I didn't realize until after I completed this project that my challenge layout also highlighted this sweet treat. I took this photo of my kiddos with their cousins after a stop at the ice cream shop during our family vacation. The Triple Scoop Ice Cream Cone Shaker was the perfect embellishment for this page!

Painted Chipboard Ice Cream Cone Shaker Backed with Patterned Paper and Filled with Glitter

I backed the ice cream cone with patterned paper the colors of some of my favorite ice cream flavors. If you've never seen blue ice cream before, you're probably not from the Upper Midwest region of the United States. Blue Moon ice cream is delicious! I used paint pens and glitter glue to color the edge of each ice cream scoop, and brown acrylic paint for the cone. I filled each segment of the shaker with chunky glitter for a sparkly finish.

How to Stencil Orange Stars Onto Mixed Media Paper Using Distress Oxide Ink

I used the Small Stars Stencil with Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Ink to apply orange stars to the background of the layout.

Foiled Vellum and Chipboard Loving This Summer Scrapbook Layout Title


I used a mix of foiled vellum and chipboard for the title of this layout. The chipboard #SUMMER word is part of the Social Hashtags Set. I colored the word with pearlized blue ink.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Triple Ice Cream Cone Shaker
Social Hashtags
Small Stars Stencil

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin; Die-Cuts: Vicki Boutin; Puffy Stickers: Vicki Boutin; Paint Pens: Uni-Posca; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink: Clearsnap; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Glitter; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Mixed Media Summer Scrapbook Layout with Ice Cream Cone Shaker and Stenciled Stars


Comments