Autumn Leaves Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Autumn Leaves Scrapbook Layout with Fussy Cut Flowers Gold Foil Accents and Red Acrylic Maple Leaf Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that celebrates the gorgeous fall color palette in my neighborhood for Creative Embellishments today. The weather is definitely cooling down quickly and the leaves are changing color. The maple tress are always my favorite with their vibrant red leaves.

Red Maple Leaf Photo with Fussy Cut Flowers and Raw Chipboard Autumn Frame

I pulled patterned papers with all the warm colors of fall for the base of this page; red, orange, yellow, and gold. I fussy cut flowers and layered them around my photo. I used one design from the Autumn Frame Set as a topper for my picture. I left the chipboard raw as I thought it looked more like bark that way.

Simple Pleasures Die-Cut with Fussy Cut Flowers Butterfly and Red Acrylic Leaf Embellishment on a Fall Scrapbook Layout

I created a small subtitle spot on the bottom of the page using die-cuts, fussy cut flowers, puffy stickers, and the stunningly vibrant Red Acrylic Leaves.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Autumn Frames Set
Red Acrylic Leaves

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die-cuts, and Stickers: Vicki Boutin; Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; This layout was inspired by similar work by Nathalie DeSousa

Pin It!

Autumn Leaves Scrapbook Layout with Fussy Cut Flowers Gold Foil Accents and Red Acrylic Maple Leaf Embellishments


Comments