Marching Band Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Marching Band Homecoming Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Music Staff and Title

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout documenting my daughter's homecoming marching band experience for Creative Embellishments today. The 8th grade band students were invited to play with the high school marching band during the homecoming football game on the field and in the stands. Both my husband and I were in marching band in high school, so needless to say, we are stocked that our daughter is following in our footsteps.

Chipboard Music Staff and Heart Colored with Iridescent Ink on a Marching Band Homecoming Scrapbook Layout

I built up layers of patterned paper and cardstock using the school colors and then added a layer of vellum and the sheet music for one of the songs my daughter played during the game. I colored a Music Note Border with iridescent blue ink. I colored the back side of a Wood Veneer Conversation Heart with iridescent red ink and secured it to the end of the music staff.

Chipboard Homecoming Word Colored with Iridescent Yellow Gold Ink

I used the new Homecoming Title for the title of the page. I brushed on a layer of iridescent yellow gold ink and secured it to the bottom of the layout.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Homecoming Title
Music Note Borders
Wood Veneer Conversation Hearts

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs; Vellum: Mintopia; Die-Cuts: Fancy Pants Designs; Sheet Music; Iridescent Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Chipboard Homecoming Word Colored with Iridescent Yellow Gold Ink


Comments