This is Magic December Daily Album - Clique International

 

December Daily Album Created with a Rudolph Little Golden Book and Patterned Paper

Hi! I'm sharing my December Daily album and foundation pages that I put together using the covers from a Little Golden Book and the gorgeous This is Magic Seasonal Kit featuring stunning products from Les Papiers de Pandore for Clique International today.

December Daily Album with Die-Cut and Sticker Journaling Spot on Front Cover

I used a journaling spot from one of the cut apart patterned papers from the kit to record the year. I embellished it with one of the sticker labels.

Color Light Bulb and Silver Wreath Charm December Daily Album Binding Embellishments

I used the We R Memory Keepers Mini Cinch Bundle Book Binding Kit to secure the covers and pages of this album together. This was my first time using the Cinch and I didn't have any problems. (Heidi Swapp created an instructions video for Scrapbook.com that was extremely helpful if you are also new to book binding.) I embellished the binding wires with colorful bulb embellishments from my stash and the silver wreaths from the kit.

December Daily Album with Patterned Paper Pages and Metallic Silver File Folder Pocket

I lined the front and back covers of the album with patterned paper from the kit. I also created a metallic silver lined pocket from a chipboard file folder and the silver cardstock from the kit. There are plenty of designs to use for embellishments on the two cut apart patterned papers from the collection. The sticker labels are perfect for adding a pop of color to the page.

Layered Stamped Images on White Cardstock in December Daily Mini Album

I used a combination of white cardstock, patterned paper, acetate, and vellum to create the pages for this album. In total, I used 12 8.5x11 pieces of white cardstock, 5 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, and 5 pieces from the Mintopia Patterned Vellum and Acetate Pad. I used several colors of ink to layer stamped designs on the white cardstock pages to keep track of the days, which I will circle as I fill the album pages.

I'll be back at the end of December to share this finished album, so stop by again then!

Clique International Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers Mini Cinch Bundle Book Binding Kit
6x8 Mintopia Vellum + Acetate Pad
Les Papiers de Pandore This Is Magic Seasonal Kit

Other Supplies: Little Golden Book; White Cardstock; Chipboard File Folder: Heidi Swapp; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Light Bulb Charms; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

December Daily Album Created with a Rudolph Little Golden Book and Patterned Paper





Comments