Gustav Klimt Inspired Earrings - Creative Embellishments

 

Stenciled Gustav Klimt Inspired Art Nouveau Wood Veneer Hollow Circle Earrings

Hi! I'm sharing two pairs of Gustav Klimt inspired wood veneer earrings that I created using everyday scrapbooking supplies and simple stenciling and heat embossing techniques for Creative Embellishments. I recently purchased the Stamperia Klimt paper collection from Clique International and I thought it would be fun to create a couple of pieces of wearable art. The package of Clear Die-Cuts contained two circles that created a perfect base for the Hollow Circle Wood Veneer Earrings. I used a gold paint pen to color the wood veneer circles. Once dry, I applied teal paint over a stencil to add the print to the front of the earrings. I assembled a small, beaded wire to hang in the open circles of this design.

Heat Embossed Gustav Klimt Inspired Art Nouveau Wood Veneer Teardrop Earrings


I created a second pair of earrings using the Wood Veneer Teardrop Earrings as a base for longer clear die-cut pieces. I used a gold paint pen to color the edges of the wood, and then used red Ice Resin Iced Enamels, which I applied by heat embossing, to cover the front of the wood teardrops. I added metal flowers and a cream bead over the die-cut pieces to finish this fun design.

There are over a dozen super fun Wood Veneer Earring designs in the shop to choose from that are the perfect blank canvas to create wearable art.

Creative Embellishment Supplies:
Wood Veneer Hollow Circle Earrings
Wood Veneer Teardrop Earrings

Other Supplies: Clear Die-Cuts: Stamperia; Stencil: Stamperia; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Embossing Ink: Clearsnap; Teal Ink: Speedball; Gold Paint Pen: EK Success; Metal Flowers; Beads; Metal Jump Rings; Earring Hooks

Pin It!

Stenciled Gustav Klimt Inspired Art Nouveau Wood Veneer Hollow Circle Earrings

Heat Embossed Gustav Klimt Inspired Art Nouveau Wood Veneer Teardrop Earrings


Comments