Let It Snow Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Winter Snow Day Scrapbook Layout on a Calendar Page with Frosty Chipboard Icicle and Blue Acrylic Snowflake Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a winter scrapbook layout that I created for Creative Embellishments today. I started with an old calendar page and then added some of my favorite frosty embellishments. I had a lot of fun playing with texture for this page and have a mix of smooth acrylic, soft felt, and rough chipboard.

Snow Day Scrapbook Layout with Frosty Chipboard Icicle Photo Frame

I used the Icicle Frame over the top of my photo. I colored the frame with white acrylic paint, a layer of Snow-Tex that I applied with my finger, and a light coat of Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist to achieve the frosty finish with a touch of sparkle.

Snow Day Winter Scrapbook Layout with Frosty Chipboard Icicle Embellishments

I used the same mediums on the Icicle Borders that I placed along the top edge and center of the layout.

Winter Snow Day Scrapbook Layout with Acrylic Blue Snowflake Embellishments

I finished my design with felt snowflake stickers and Blue Acrylic Snowflakes.

If you're a fan of snow, I hope you are enjoying your winter! We're waiting for the snow to fall in my area of Ohio. It seems to be arriving everywhere around us. My daughter wants to use her new sled and snow tools, so we are actually hoping for some of the white stuff to go along with our frigid temperatures.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Icicle Frame
Icicle Borders
Blue Acrylic Snowflakes

Other Supplies: Linnea Calendar Page; Puffy Sentiment Sticker: Simple Stores; Felt Snowflake Stickers; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Snow-Tex: DecoArt Media; Chalkboard Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Winter Snow Day Scrapbook Layout on a Calendar Page with Frosty Chipboard Icicle and Blue Acrylic Snowflake Embellishments


Comments