Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Chipboard Snowflake Shaker Filled with Sequins and Gems

Hi! I'm sharing a winter themed scrapbook layout that I created for Clique International today. I used the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty Sampler Kit to take the opportunity to document this photo of my nephews snowboarding. They definitely love being on the snowy mountains of Colorado.

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts

I stuck with a green, blue, and white color palette. The selection of die-cuts in the kit is absolutely fantastic and I was able to create some layers under and on top of my photo quickly. The frosty tree die-cuts were the perfect way to embellish the edge of my photo which sported a landscape of snow-covered pines.

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts

I used this super cute moose die-cut as a simple title spot. The package of enamel dots was a great way to add a bit of dimension to the area. The small pink dot highlights a pink cheek perfectly.

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Chipboard Snowflake Shaker Filled with Sequins and Gems

As soon as I saw the package of Avalanche Sparkletz from Buttons Galore in the kit I knew I wanted to add a shaker embellishment to the page. This chipboard snowflake shaker is from my stash, but a similar shaker can be created with a digital cut file, some acetate, and adhesive foam. I used two shades of acrylic paint and some Snow-Tex medium to color this interactive element. The iridescent gems and sequins are to perfect amount of sparkle for this masculine layout.

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts

I embellished the top edge of the page with more die-cuts for a pop of color. There are so many to choose from!

Clique International Supplies:
Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty Sampler Kit

Other Supplies: Chipboard Snowflake Shaker: Creative Embellishments; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Snow-Tex: DecoArt Media; Chalkboard Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels

Pin It!

Winter Snowboarding Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Chipboard Snowflake Shaker Filled with Sequins and Gems


Comments