Chill Bulldog Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Fun and colorful 12x12 scrapbook layout featuring a bulldog and spring flowers on embellished 2-inch Pretty Little Studio patterned paper circles.

Hi! I'm super excited to share my first layout as part of the Pretty Little Studio Team! I used a fun mix of the Christmas Cheer and Savannah Dreams collections for this layout. The Christmas Cheer Ornament Balls 12x12 Patterned Paper is such a fun base. The circles can be filled with all kinds of prints or mediums for use all year round. I'm definitely ready for Spring, when I'll be able to cruise around with the windows rolled down. Until then, I'm vibing with this photo of my brother's bulldog, who never passes up a chance to go for a car ride.

Fun and colorful 12x12 scrapbook layout featuring a bulldog and spring flowers on embellished 2-inch Pretty Little Studio patterned paper circles.

I used a 2-inch circle punch to cut circles of patterned paper from the Savannah Dreams collection. I used die-cuts and fussy cuts from the line to embellish the space around the photo. To add some dimension to the page, I used a 3D foam circle to secure the heart die-cut to the paper.

2-inch Pretty Little Studio Floral Patterned Paper Circle Embellished with an Orange Acrylic Flower

I selected one piece from the Floral Dreams Acrylic Shapes Set to add a pop of color to my design.

2-inch Pretty Little Studio Floral Patterned Paper Circle Embellished with a Butterfly Die-Cut

I embellished some of the punched circles with die-cuts, like this colorful butterfly. I finished the layout with some handwritten journaling.


Pretty Little Studio Supplies
:
Christmas Cheer Ornament Balls 12x12 Patterned Paper
Savannah Dreams 12x12 Paper Pack
Savannah Dreams Floral Dreams Acrylic Shapes
Savannah Drams Me Time Die-Cuts
Savannah Dreams Happy Place Die-Cuts

Other Supplies: 2-inch Circle Punch; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Fun and colorful 12x12 scrapbook layout featuring a bulldog and spring flowers on embellished 2-inch Pretty Little Studio patterned paper circles.


Comments