Fern Love Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Dana Tatar uses a variety of colorful products from Pretty Little Studio to document her foxtail fern houseplant.

Hi! I'm sharing a layout about my foxtail fern houseplant for Pretty Little Studio today. I'm trying to keep this fern alive until I can move it back outside to my patio. I'm being honest when I say that we are both suffering from the dry and dreary winter months. I've been offering this plant plenty of food, water, and daily positive affirmations, and I think we're both going to make it!

Think Positive Word Stickers on a Scrapbook Layout Photo

I used a fun mix of colorful products from the Here Comes the Sun, Color Me Happy, and Dream Big collections to help distract from the brown portions of my houseplant. I think the Here Comes the Sun Positive Word Stickers are a perfect way to embellish the side of my photo.

You Can Do It Die-Cut on a Pretty Little Studio Scrapbook Layout

I cut the title letters from the Color Me Happy Pixel Party patterned paper. I then layered die-cuts and a journaling card from the Here Comes the Sun collection over and under the title letters and my photo.

Layered Succulent Die-Cuts on a Pretty Little Studio Scrapbook Layout

I used some 3D foam adhesive squares to separate the cactus designs so that I could slip die-cut and sticker leaves under them. I added a vellum border under my photo for an addition pop of color.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you have any tips for how I can better care for my fern, please leave me a note in the comments section.

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Color Me Happy 12x12 Single-Sided Paper Pack
Color Me Happy 8x9n Vellum Pack
Dream Big Make It Happen Yellow Patterned Paper
Here Comes the Sun Cactus Die-Cuts
Here Comes the Sun Cactus Stickers
Here Comes the Sun Everything OK 3x4 Journaling Cards
Here Comes the Sun Think Positive Word Stickers

Pin It!

Dana Tatar uses a variety of colorful products from Pretty Little Studio to document her foxtail fern houseplant.


Comments