Frosty Pine Needles Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Green and Blue Frosty Pine Needle Scrapbook Layout Created with Products from Pretty Little Studio and Simple Stories

Hi! I'm sharing a winter scrapbook layout for Clique International today. The weather in my area is hovering around freezing temperatures. We have had a lot of rain, that then freezes, covering everything in a layer of ice. I'm thankful that my basset hound gets me out in the mornings on a daily walk. I was able to enjoy the peaceful serenity of a quiet morning and the ice-covered trees that looked like glass. I snapped a couple of pictures of frozen pine needles and used a mix of frosty winter kits from the shop to document the beauty.

Green and Blue Frosty Pine Needle Scrapbook Layout Created with Products from Pretty Little Studio and Simple Stories

I cut apart a Pretty Little Studio die-cut wreath from the sold out Frosty Seasonal Kit to place around my photos. The adorable woodland creatures add the perfect amount of whimsy to the page. I pulled some green and blue patterned papers and die-cuts from the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty Sampler Kit to use as the base and secondary layers of this layout.

Green and Blue Frosty Pine Needle Scrapbook Layout Created with Products from Pretty Little Studio and Simple Stories

The Simple Stories Winter Add-On Kit #1 is packed with die-cuts and stickers that I tucked under and around the wreath. Whatever the weather is in your area, I hope you take some time to enjoy it!

Clique International Supplies:
Pretty Little Studio Frosty Seasonal Kit (Sold Out)
Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty Sampler Kit
Simple Stories A Winter Add-On Kit #1

Pin It!

Green and Blue Frosty Pine Needle Scrapbook Layout Created with Products from Pretty Little Studio and Simple Stories


Comments