In Flight Vacation Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

In Flight Travel Scrapbook Layout Using the Cocoloko Verbena Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a travel themed scrapbook layout for Clique International today. I took this photo in January 2020 on my way to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. If I would have known how the world was going to change, I would have definitely partied harder! I'm still living with frigid temperatures, so I'm looking back on these memories fondly. The Cocoloko Sugar Scrub Add-On Kit is filled with vibrant prints that are perfect for celebrating special occasions. I took inspiration from the rays of color on the background paper to create an ombre photo spot for this layout.

Travel Scrapbook Layout with In Flight Photo and Wood Veneer Die-Cut and Sticker Embellishments

The wood veneer embellishment is so fun! I used it to anchor the embellishments on this layout. I placed die-cuts, stickers, and a fabric tag around it.

Travel Scrapbook Layout with Dimensional Bella Blvd Bella Pops Cloud Stickers

The Bella Pops Cloud Stickers were the perfect embellishment. I love the added dimension these whimsical stickers add to the page. (This sticker set is included in the Bella Blvd You Are My Sunshine Sampler Kit.)

Travel Scrapbook Layout with Yellow Heart Stickers on Yellow Patterned Paper

The Bella Blvd Alphabet Sticker Sheet also included small heart stickers. They were a fun and easy way to add a print to solid colored paper. (This sticker set is included in the Bella Blvd You Are My Sunshine Sampler Kit.)

If you're looking to document your vacation memories, check out the similar Cocoloko Bikini Sampler Kit while supplies last.

Clique International Supplies:
Cocoloko Sugar Scrub Add-on Kit

Pin It!

Travel-Punta-Cana-Scrapbook-Layout-by-Dana-Tatar-for-Clique-International


Comments