Irish Feast Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Irish Feast Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout with Lucky Green Shamrocks and Gold Ink Splatters

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout documenting the Irish feast I cooked for my family on St. Patrick's Day for Creative Embellishments today. I used simple mixed media stenciling and ink splatter techniques to add an Irish theme to the base patterned paper of this page. The acrylic shamrocks were the perfect embellishment for this layout. I love the bright pop of green!

Green Stenciled Shamrock and Gold Ink Splatter Background on a St. Patrick's Day Scrapbook Layout

I applied Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink over the Shamrock Stencil to add green clovers to the background of the page. Then, I splattered gold ink over the stenciled design to add a subtle shimmer to the layout.

Luck of the Irish St. Patrick's Day Menu Journaling Card with Green Acrylic Shamrock Embellishments

I used a journaling card to document my St. Patrick's Day menu. I always cook glazed corned beef and colcannon with Guinness onion gravy. This year I tried a new recipe for dessert, Irish apple cake, instead of my go-to Irish Car Bomb Cake. I washed everything down with Guinness and a whiskey sour. I'd love to know what you eat for St. Patrick's Day! Leave me a note in the comments section with your favorite Irish dish.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Shamrock Stencil
Acrylic Shamrock Set 2

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Canvas Corp Brands, Romanticherie; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Distress Spray Stain: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Irish Feast Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout with Lucky Green Shamrocks and Gold Ink Splatters



Comments