Peace, Love, and Arcade Games Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Peace, Love, and Video Games Teen Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout about our favorite local arcade for Creative Embellishments today. This place has a bar, a fun patio with table tennis, and FREE arcade games. Did I mention the bar? If we can fit it into our schedule this arcade is a favorite place to take our out-of-town visitors. When my 6 nieces and nephews were hanging with us over the Thanksgiving holiday, we took them all here and they had a blast!

Peace, Love, and Video Games Teen Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments

The Hand Signs Chipboard Set is super fun. I have a lot of patterned papers on this page, so I kept this piece raw. I applied red iridescent ink to the heart from the Nested Chipboard Hearts Set and then backed it with patterned paper. I liked the idea of saying "peace" and "love" using symbols instead of words.

Peace, Love, and Video Games Teen Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments

I created this title spot with a journaling card and letters that I cut from patterned paper. I finished this page with a trio of star stickers and a small journaling tag that I stapled to the top right corner of the page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Hand Signs Chipboard Set
Nested Chipboard Hearts

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Studio Calico; Journaling Cards: Crate Paper; Star Stickers: Crate Paper; Cardstock Stickers: Echo Park; Smooch Iridescent Accent Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Peace, Love, and Video Games Teen Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments


Comments