Enjoy Every Day Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Everyday Scrapbook Layout with Rainbow and Hearts Using the Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a colorful layout that I created using the NEW and fabulous Wildflowers collection for Pretty Little Studio today. This line is packed with colorful prints and whimsical imagery that is perfect for spring and everyday crafting.

Everyday Scrapbook Layout with Rainbow and Hearts Using the Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection

I was immediately drawn to the large rainbow print included in the Wildflowers 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack. I love this colorful mix of prints. The arch of color made the perfect base for my photo.

How to Add Dimension to Fussy Cut Hearts Using 3D Foam Squares

I cut the patterned hearts from a second piece of 12x12 patterned paper. I used 3D foam squares to secure every other heart to the page to add dimension to my design.

How to Embellish a Journaling Card with a Die-Cut Heart

Like every PLS collection, this line has plenty of die-cuts that are perfect for journaling. I used a die-cut from the Whimsical Labels and Tags.

Die-Cut Word Title with Yellow Butterfly on a Scrapbook Layout

I created a simple title for this layout using die-cuts from the Spring Mix and Joy Word sets.

This collection is shipping now, so if you haven't placed a pre-order, stop by the shop and load up your cart today!

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Wildflowers 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack
Wildflowers Whimsical Labels and Tags
Wildflowers Spring Mix Die-Cuts
Wildflowers Joy Word Die-Cuts

Pin It!

Everyday Scrapbook Layout with Rainbow and Hearts Using the Pretty Little Studio Wildflowers Collection


Comments