My MVP Soccer Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

My MVP Mixed Media Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Sequin-Filled Chipboard Soccer Ball Shaker Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a soccer themed scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. My daughter's outdoor soccer season started this month. I've already arrived for tournament games before the sun has come up and watched a game played in a snowstorm that alternated between hail and rain. I can't wait to see what else happens this season! This layout is extra special because my player scored a goal, which is always exciting to see. I used a fun mix of supplies for this page, my favorite being the soccer ball shaker.

Sequin-Filled Chipboard Soccer Ball Shaker Embellishment on a Mixed Media Soccer Scrapbook Layout

The five-piece chipboard and acrylic Soccer Ball Shaker is easy to assemble. After painting the base with white acrylic paint, and the top lattice with a black paint marker, I filled the shaker with black and blue sequins.

Distressed Hexagon Stamping on a Mixed Media Soccer Scrapbook Layout

My base patterned paper is not a soccer print, so I used the Distressed Hexagon Stamp with Distress Oxide Ink to add a "soccer ball" pattern to the page. A couple of Small Solid Silver Acrylic Stars were the finishing touch on this layout.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Soccer Ball Shaker
Small Solid Silver Acrylic Stars
Distressed Hexagon Stamp

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Lucky 7 Factory; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Cardstock Stickers: Glitz Design; Layered Stickers: Paper House Productions; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Paint Marker: EK Success; Pen: PaperMate; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

My MVP Mixed Media Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Sequin-Filled Chipboard Soccer Ball Shaker Embellishments


Comments

Post a Comment