Adorbs Basset Hound Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Basset Hound Nap Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard and Acrylic Embellishments
Hi! I'm sharing a sweet scrapbook layout featuring my basset hound Peach for Creative Embellishments today. She is a real pro at naps. Now that the weather is warm, she has reclaimed our patio couch as her favorite place to catch some zzz's. I used my favorite dog themed stencils, chipboard, and acrylic designs to create this layout.

Stenciled Paw Print Cardstock and Chipboard Doghouse Frame on a Basset Hound Scrapbook Layout

I used the Muddy Paws Stencil with Distress Oxide Ink to add the paw print pattern to a piece of cardstock. My photo is an odd size, long and skinny, so I trimmed the doghouse frame from the A Dog's Life Frame Set and overlapped the top and bottom edges to fit my photo. I placed a pink bone from the Pink Acrylic Bones Set onto the corner of the frame.

Heart Paw Print Chipboard Embellishment on a Basset Hound Scrapbook Layout

I secured a single Paw Print to the side of the chipboard frame and stuck two die-cut sentiments under the embellishment. The colors of my patterned papers are muted, so I chose to color the chipboard designs on this page simply using markers rather than first applying a white base coat.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you are documenting your pet, we'd love to see it! Stop by the Creative Embellishments Facebook Fan Page and share your work.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Muddy Paws Stencil
A Dog's Life Chipboard Frame Set
Paw Print Chipboard Set
Pink Acrylic Bones Set

Other Supplies: Cream Cardstock; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Acetate Word: Heidi Swapp; Die-Cuts: October Afternoon; Journaling Card: Pretty Little Studio; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Artist PITT Pens: Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Basset Hound Nap Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard and Acrylic Embellishments


Comments