Moon Shaker Mini Album - Creative Embellishments + Clique International

 

Teal and Silver Moon Shaker Mini Album with Peach Tassel Binder Ring Embellishment

Hi! I'm sharing a moon shaker mini album that I put together using the super cool Studio Light Hokulea Base Kit from Clique International and the Moon Shaker Mini Album from Creative Embellishments today. The name of this bright and quirky kit means "Star of Gladness" after a very special and blessed Hawaiian Voyager outrigger canoe used to share the traditional art of Polynesian navigation techniques using only the sea and sky to navigate on a voyage. The celestial, galactic, astrological, and oceanic vibes throughout this kit definitely have me feeling glad! This kit is so large, that this is actually the second mini album that I created. CLICK HERE to see my Rocket Mini Album.

I painted the base of the shaker with teal acrylic paint. I then applied a Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish topcoat with my finger. While the base of the shaker was drying, I used a Hero Arts Liquid Silver Pigment Ink to highlight the edges of the shaker and album pages. I filled the shaker with a fun mix of moon and star shaped sequins, glass beads, and glow-in-the-dark stars.

Teal Galaxy Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars Moon Shaker Mini Album Pages

I designed each pair of pages in a similar fashion, first by using patterned paper to cover the page, and then embellishing with fussy cuts, die-cuts, enamel dots, and glow-in-the-dark stars. I created photo mats from cardstock that I can place pictures in at a later date.

Blue Galaxy Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars Moon Shaker Mini Album Pages

I painted the I Love You to the Moon Words with the same liquid silver pigment ink that I used on the album cover. This ink provides one coat coverage on chipboard!

I Love You To the Moon and Back Chipboard Lettering on a Moon Mini Album

Blue Star Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars Moon Shaker Mini Album Pages

Purple and PInk Galaxy Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars Moon Shaker Mini Album Pages
The Moon Stars chipboard piece is fantastic and can fit on either side of the moon shaped album depending on the orientation. I used the same liquid silver pigment ink to color the chipboard stars. I added dark purple enamel dots and a glow-in-the-dark star to the design.

Silver Star Cluster on Pink and Purple Galaxy Patterned Paper in a Moon Shaker Mini Album

Black Galaxy Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Glow-in-the-Dark Stars Moon Shaker Mini Album Pages

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Moon Shaker Mini Album
Moon Stars Chipboard
I Love You to The Moon Words

Clique International Supplies:
Hokulea Base Kit
Cosmic Shimmer Duo Opal Blaze Polish
Hero Arts Venus Add-On

Pin It!

Teal and Silver Moon Shaker Mini Album with Peach Tassel Binder Ring Embellishment


Comments