Mother's Day Box Cards - Clique International

 


Hi! I'm sharing a trio of Mother's Day box cards that I created for the special moms in my life for Clique International today. In addition to creating a card for my mother, I also created cards for my sister and my best friend, who are also amazing moms. The True Romance Limited Edition Kit is a Victorian-era style kit with gold foiled cardstock, patterned cardstock, and patterned paper designed by Anna Griffin. This kit also contains an assortment of coordinating die cuts, dimensional layered embellishments, and ribbon bows, everything you need to create stunning projects.


I followed instructions for a box card that I found on Pinterest. Each card requires an 8.5 x 11 inch piece of patterned paper. The 12 x 12 patterned papers in the kit work perfectly for this and there is enough scrap pieces leftover to decorate the box flaps and three inside sections on the top of the box. All the supplies for these three cards are included in the kit, except for the green die-cut and mom stamp that I used for this design.


The layered die-cuts from the kit make creating 3D designs fast and easy. This card looks like it took hours to create, but I only needed a couple of minutes to embellish each card!


I'm swooning over the beautiful flower print patterned papers and die-cuts in this kit! These beautiful blooms are sure to last, which is never the case with fresh flowers.


Layer after layer of flowers is sure to delight any recipient!


I won't be able to see my mother or sister in person on Mother's Day. Not to worry! This card design folds completely flat for mailing.

Clique International Supplies:
Anna Griffin True Romance Limited Edition Kit

Pin It!



Comments