Love is Love Pride Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Love is Love Rainbow Pride Scrapbook Layout with Oversized Title and Rainbow Stickers

Happy Pride friends! I'm sharing a layout celebrating my transgender teen for pride month for Clique International today. We had an amazing day as a family in downtown Columbus, Ohio at the Pride Parade. It is vitally important that vulnerable youth coming of age are met with support from family, friends, and their community. Their life may depend on it!

Love is Love Rainbow Pride Scrapbook Layout with Oversized Title and Rainbow Stickers

I used Paper House Productions stickers to embellish the photos on this page. These stickers are similar to the products found in the Voices of Courage Limited Edition Pride Kit. For every kit purchased, Clique international will be donating 100% of the profit to The Trevor Project! The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people.

Love is Love Rainbow Pride Scrapbook Layout with Oversized Title and Rainbow Stickers

I used patterned papers from the gorgeous Alexandra Renke I Left My Heart Base Kit for this page. I cut out the large letters spelling love to create an oversized title in the center of the page. I used a felt heart, patterned paper, and stickers to build the rest of the title. The Color Dots patterned paper that I used for the base of this page was a fun way to incorporate the entire rainbow.

Clique International Supplies:
Voices of Courage Pride Limited Edition Kit
Alexandra Renke I Left My Heart Base Kit

Pin It!

Love is Love Rainbow Pride Scrapbook Layout with Oversized Title and Rainbow Stickers


Comments