Brothers Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Vicki Boutin Color Study Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard State and Title

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and colorful summer vacation scrapbook layout that features two of my nephews for Creative Embellishments today. It's fun for me to scrap the boys sometimes! I used the Vicki Boutin Color Study collection for this layout, which I think is just perfect for documenting summer memories. I also used some new chipboard designs that have me excited. Creative Embellishments is now offering all 50 States as chipboard pieces, so documenting vacation destinations in the U.S. just got a whole lot more fun!

Vicki Boutin Color Study Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard State and Title

The selection of chipboard titles in the store is amazing! This Brothers Make the Best of Friends title sums up the page nicely. I used a blue paint pen to color the words which is such a quick and easy way to finish chipboard.

Vicki Boutin Color Study Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard State and Title

I'm so grateful that my family has kept a cottage on Lake Huron in the family for nearly 100 years. We always spend some time there as a family in the summer months. It is really the only time that my brother, sister, and me get together with our kids and parents. I used the lower peninsula portion of the Michigan chipboard and a puffy sticker to mark the location of our vacation. I thought the raw chipboard offered a nice contrast to the colorful patterned paper, so I left it untreated.

The Creative Embellishments Team would love to see how you are documenting your summer travels. Share your work with us in the Creative Embellishments Facebook Fan Page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Brothers Make the Best of Friends
Michigan

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin; Die-Cuts: Vicki Boutin; Stickers: Vicki Boutin; Paint Pen: Liquitex; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Vicki Boutin Color Study Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard State and Title


Comments