Good Times with Cousins Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Good Times are Even Better When They Are Shared Painted Floral Chipboard Embellishments on a Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Background

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout featuring my youngest daughter with her cousins during our lake vacation this summer for Creative Embellishments today. I look forward to this time with family all year. As the kids get older, they spend less time on the beach and more time just hanging out together. I try to get a couple of pictures of them each year. They are growing up so fast!

Hand Painted Wilted Flower Chipboard Embellishment on a Scrapbook Layout with Yellow Stenciled Flowers

I used one of the new Wilted Flower Chipboard Sets to frame my photo. This set is just one of three fantastic designs. I used paint markers to color the flowers and then a thin black marker to define the petals. Lastly, I applied white paint with a sponge to soften the color a bit. I added pale yellow flowers to the background of this page using the Retro Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink.

Chipboard Sunflower Shaker Filled with Sequins and Gems on a Scrapbook Layout

I can't resist a good shaker element! I colored the Flower Shaker in a similar way as the wilted flowers and then added sequins and gems to the center.

Good Times Are Even Better When They Are Shared Chipboard Title Colored With Brown Ink on a Scrapbook Layout

This large Good Times Chipboard Title summed up the page nicely. I somehow lost a word while crafting, but I used the set anyway and I think it still works! I used a brown alcohol ink marker to color the words.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Wilted Flowers
Flower Shaker
Good Times Are Even Better
Retro Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: 49 and Market; Stitched Frame: 49 and Market; Die-Cuts: 49 and Market; Paint Markers: Liquitex; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Shaker Mix: Clique International; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Good Times are Even Better When They Are Shared Painted Floral Chipboard Embellishments on a Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Background


Comments